- , /waɪlz/, /waIlz/
- Plural of wile
Wiles is a family name. For its etymology, meaning, related names, and translations, see Wiktionary.
People commonly known by the family name Wiles include:
- Andrew Wiles, British mathematician who proved Fermat's Last Theorem
- Archie Wiles, cricketer from Trinidad
- Irving Ramsey Wiles, United States artist
- Jason Wiles, actor, director and producer
- John Wiles, British television producer
- Maurice Wiles, British theologian, father of Andrew Wiles
- Simon Wiles, English footballer
Wiles is also a synonym for wits.
wiles in German: Wiles
wiles in Japanese: ワイルズ